Interactive whiteboards for the classroom.
To achieve cooperation between heterogeneous learning groups, the new technologies are a real asset. Pupils and students can become more involved due to the intuitive usability of the interactive whiteboards and its software. Key basis for the easy handling is the common use of tablets and smartphones and their new digital possibilities. Grown up in the digital age, todays learners are familiar with icon-based controls and menu navigation principles from their early age on.
- Create and share content
- Easy integration of content
- Study-driven visualization of content
- Supports individual, class and group work
- Interlinked & Connencted
- Different models
- Maximum adaptability to environment
- Height adjustable
- Magnetic and scratch resistant surface
- Easy to shift
- Easy to upgrade
- Wall and floor mounting possible